CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Snow Day

So much for my grand aspirations of posting from home...oh well :)

First of all, IT'S SNOWING! Now, I'd probably be excited about this 1) if I were in Oregon - where everything pretty much shuts down and you get to run around like a kid for the day 2) if I didn't have to drive in it in the dark for the next week (post-surgery checks are at 7 or 8 pm) and 3) if people didn't drive like freaking idiots around here. Geez. Put a bunch of college kids in a town with snow and hills and what do you get? Accidents. How fun.

Anyway, only 2 weeks and 3 days until I am home again!!!

Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL. I had such a hard time coming back...part of me thinks that if it weren't for Beth and Amanda, I might have called the whole thing off :) Speaking of Beth...SHE'S ENGAGED!!! Details can be found on her new wedding blog.

I'm now living out at the Beth-Kat Resort & Spa :) Life is good.

Ok..trying to be productive...will write after this week's surgeries! (But mine is next week, so I still have tons of time to worry :))

No comments: