CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Coming to you from Magruder 102...

Good Morning everyone! And what a lovely morning it is! (Ok - it's only 8:45, so I suppose that's the coffee talking...which of course was made by the best barista ever :) there's just something that makes the morning all the better when your coffee is made for you BEFORE you even pull up to the window)
So now I'm in class...getting ready for large animal medicine to begin! Yay! How excited are we today? Anyway, the countdown has begun for the end of the quarter: 24 DAYS!!
Today is therio lab day, my personal favorite. And not only do I get to wear those awesome green coveralls all afternoon AND palpate mares until my arm feels like it'll fall off, but I get to participate in the stallion collection. Can you feel the excitement? I'll write more this evening (if I survive that is).

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Andrew - I completely agree :) Although, I doubt that you flirt as shamelessly with Ali as I do with mine ;)
I'm so excited to be linked to your blog! You're now on mine :)