CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Rundown


Well. It most certainly has been a whirlwind month. The quick and dirty (well, not so dirty):
- Had one week off after finals; spent it packing/organizing my excessive amount of STUFF and geocaching with Ryan, Amanda's boyfriend (she and Beth were having fun on RVP)
- Spent three fantastic weeks in Portland at OHSU; stayed with Robin and got to know the Raleigh Hill's neighborhood very well :)
- Fell in love with Whole Foods, New Seasons, Powells, Mio Gelato, Two Lips Pizza, the french toast at the Cameo Cafe, and the mashed potatoes at Manzana
- Had a wonderful week up in Pullman, much to my surprise! Great to see Jesyka and everyone at WSU and I was actually a little sad to leave (what a difference a few months and a sunnier outlook on life can make!)

Now I'm back in Eugene/Corvallis for three weeks! Shelby and Eric are getting married in 10 days!!! I can hardly believe that my best friend, the girl that I met the first week of high school, is getting married. Time certainly is a strange thing.

Speaking of time, it is official Plant-Watering and Dead-Heading hour!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Why thank you. :) And I'm glad to see that we have the same taste in food...we'll get along just fine :)