CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane... :)


I am sitting in PDX at gate E2 waiting for my flight to LA right now. The airport is nice and quiet and I've made it this far without encountering any creepy airport groupies yet (you know the type), so I think I'm in the clear :) I'll be in LA for 2 weeks for a preceptorship at the City of Hope/Beckman Research Institute staying with Grandma and Hugh. It will be wonderful to spend the time with them and to see everyone else! It's been over a year and a half since I've seen anyone. It's amazing that life has just flown by like that...
Anyway, I'll write whenever I can and try to post pictures on Flickr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back soon! I'm going to miss you.

Jaime said...

I miss you and my little furry kids :) <3