Yesterday, for the first time, I went to see a movie ALL BY MYSELF!! (I'm a big kid now!) It was terribly hot here (101F) and I had Sunday completely off...so what better to do on a hot day? You got it, buttery popcorn, soda, freezing theater...the works. I went to see The Lake House, which actually turned out to be really good.
Other first times..
First (and only) time for Beth and Brandon to get married! The wedding was wonderful and everyone had such a great time. Beth was stunning in her dress...and I didn't break the seams on mine (phew).
First time to meet Michael's friends Jen (who had just gotten married to good friend Reed), and Edin and Claire (who have been married for a while now :))
First time to stay at the Westin in Portland (nice hotel).
First time to eat onion rings at the Westin restaurant (good onion rings).
All in all...super weekend!!
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment