
First of all, Happy Late Thanksgiving! I hope that your holiday was wonderful! We spent the day in Eugene and the rest of the weekend relaxing at home. Four-day weekends should be mandatory at least once a month! I love them.
It's snowing in Corvallis right now - I wore my rain boots today, but still managed to get my pants soaking wet. Scout was excited to play in the snow and had a good romp with some new friends in a park close to our house. She was so cold that her little body was shivering violently. But that didn't stop her from running and playing with the big dogs. She's a trooper.
In other news, Michael just bought the new Nintento Wii - at first I thought "What?! Another game?!" but have come to realize that it's actually pretty awesome - and has THE ORIGINAL Super Mario Brothers (only the best game known to mankind). So I give it a big thumbs up.
Michael and his dad did some major remodeling work on the house! We finally are getting everything back in its place and I think it looks great! Photos here.
Here are also some recent photos of us and of course Scout. What can I say? I love my dog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment