CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2005

The horrible blogger...

If there were an award for worst blogger ever, it would probably go to me. All I can say is, the insanity that was WSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital for me was probably best left un-blogged. We'll just leave it at that.

BUT I am back in lovely Oregon now (who knew that I would ever love Corvallis this much?!) and although Killer Quarter really is KILLER :) I am SO happy to be here. Lesson #16,452: will NEVER live in Pullman, Washington.

And so, it is my goal to get back onto the blogging circuit (for the 4 people who actually read this - and one of them is Beth, who lives with me anyway, and already knows everything! :))

As a full update seems like it might take a bit too long - here's my weekend update :)
1. I may have actually passed the medicine test that I took on Friday! Results pending.
2. Beth and I sat in the sun on Friday in the park 3 blocks away from our house...and wow, what a coincidence, guess who we ran into there?!? :) Anyway, that was fun. Beth kept trying to convince me to leave my number...which I finally did yesterday...on a note (!!) yes, I realize that this is totally HIGHSCHOOL, but I did it anyway.
3. Went shopping with my mom yesterday and she bought me clothes!! Retail therapy is the best.
4. Lamented the fact that I'm the only single person among my group of close friends here and watched "Never Been Kissed" which made me feel better.
6. Missed Beth and Amanda
8. Consolidated my loans
7. Thought about Shelby - who is a quarter of a century old today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
8. Thought about studying, but then figured that blogging would be MUCH more fun.

And so - I'm off. I should ATTEMPT to get something productive done... :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Honey - you were the ONLY good thing for me in Pullman! I miss you so much!!
I will call soon - I hope that you're loving your internship!