
Sunday
12:00 am: received page from vet school
12:03 am: called vet school to learn that indeed, a colic had arrived
12:20 am: arrived at vet school sans contact lenses and any form of makeup; wearing blue scrub top, pink bottoms and pink fleece; look like a scary cream puff covered in pink frosting
1:00 am: begin surgery
3:20 am: end surgery
4:30 am: horse is recovered; go home
5:00 am: crawl into bed but have the most difficult time falling asleep
5:20 am: finally fall asleep
12:15 pm: wake up and begin the most unproductively slothy day...
I have however, accomplished LAUNDRY. This is a very important thing to do, and it had to be done. I also watched 75% of Spy Game on video. So all was not lost.
Tomorrow Beth, Amanda and I are heading to Eugene for an errandy-fun day and to see my parents! Yay!
More soon.
1 comment:
Maia is ridiculous :) I love her.
Post a Comment