CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kitchen Wish List

...for when I have a job and can afford to buy these luxury items. :)


I love this. So much.
















I have also been obsessing over these Le Creuset Dutch Ovens...I love the Caribbean color, but the Slate is awesome and is less expensive for some reason at Williams Sonoma. Obsessing over cookware?! What's happened to me?! :)

2 comments:

Ryan Doherty said...

You should stop by our apt. sometime, we have an entire set of Le Creuset and the Kitchenaid mixer :)

Don't forget a good set of knives. I have a Global set and they are awesome.

Jaime said...

Ohhhh what colors are they?? We have a set of Henckels knives which are pretty good...at least for now! :)
(BTW, thanks for reading my blog!! I think you're the only one!)