CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2004

The New Picture Page!!!

So, in an attempt to further obsessively organize my life, I have decided to start a "picture blog". I know - it doesn't REALLY change anything - but I was bored, and having fun playing around online pretending to know how to change what my page looks like. :) So - you will find this new exciting link under my links section! And also, Beth has started her own blog! And also, baby duck hat is good for parties (that one's for you Beth!)

First week of classes were, in a word, BORING. But I have hope. They'll get better one day. Might be the last day, but it'll happen. Taking Ag Animal Medicine, Equine Medicine, Small Animal Medicine, Small Animal Surgery, Small Animal Theriogenology (reproduction stuff) and Practice Management. My surgery lab doesn't start until November (phew) so I still have a little time to panic about learning how to spay a dog.

Oh. And I was brutally attacked today by a bee. I didn't even make a rude gesture or say anything mean to it to provoke it - it just charged. So now I HATE BEES (at least the vicious ones).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas I am anonymous (whatever I can't spell )but I wanted to announce that I have made it online and to your site after nearly 2 weeks! SO SORRY. It's so trendy and cute - love it. Okay well Doogie Howser I'll be seeing ya! LOVE Kirsten

Shelby said...

Helloooo! I am so sorry about dropping off the face of the earth. I have been dealing with crappiness!!! My laptop died!!! The hard drive crashed and I lost EVERYTHING!!! So today I will blog about that. But my phone did NOT die, so I have no excuse for not calling you. I'm sucky. I'm going to email you now. Love you!

Shelby said...

Waiiiiiiiit a minute.. I have questions about who matty is.

Jaime said...

Ahhhh I just got that little "Doogie Howser" joke. Haha. Good one Kirsten. I'm a bit slow. :) And also, I'm only 14.