CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2004

"So...you're in highschool, right?"

Oh my gosh.
Do I honestly look like I'm still a backpack-toting, SAT-studying, college-planning, underage HIGHSCHOOLER?!?!
I've always known that I look younger than I actually am (the height, etc) but highschool?! I can't even tell you how many times I've been asked about this over the past 3 months. Have I suddenly visited the fountain of youth? Are people just now coming out and asking me, while before they just assumed?
The best one came from the innkeeper at the B&B we stayed at on the Cape last month...he wanted to fix me up with his FOURTEEN year old son. No, he wasn't trying to have me commit a crime, he actually thought I was that age. Sorry sir. That's a ten-year difference. And the decade rule most definitely does not apply in that direction.
Anyway, the reason for this short rant is that I was just asked *again* about this matter. Maybe I should just make a shirt that says "I'M 24!" (well almost).

No comments: