CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Carpet Cleaning Queen

Yes, Jaime Ueda, Ms. Anti-Domestic herself, has mastered the... RUGDOCTOR!! Yesterday was an exciting day for me, as I determined that I can now add to my list of skills: "Can pull an automatic rug-cleaning machine across the living room floor without tripping over the cord." Anyway, the Rugdoctor really did the trick and now the ghetto carpet looks a little less so.

Went down to the Snake River with Beth, Kat, Kirsten and Amanda this afternoon, which was VERY fun. I even went swimming (which as some of you may realize, is a BIG thing for me, being that I have some issues with natural bodies of water). It was great catching up with the girls and Beth and I even had a chance to pretend that we were cliff-dwelling alpacas (we can do their little sound pretty well) while we oh so gracefully hiked back to the car. Oh, and my swimsuit top just decided to fall down as I was getting up from my towel. Yeah. That must have been interesting for the truck that was driving by at the time.

Introduction to clinics starts tomorrow! I'm not sure if I'm ready to pretend to be a doctor yet. I am after all only fourteen :)

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Well, since it's your birthday in a couple of days, at least you'll be 15! hehe.

Swimming and alpaca-impersonations sound so fun!

So it's all natural bodies of water? I guess I knew that. My fear is just of oceans. Not lakes or rivers.

Hope clinics are going well! xo.

Shelby said...

Well, since it's your birthday in a couple of days, at least you'll be 15! hehe.

Swimming and alpaca-impersonations sound so fun!

So it's all natural bodies of water? I guess I knew that. My fear is just of oceans. Not lakes or rivers.

Hope clinics are going well! xo.

Shelby said...

Yes, I Shelby, have figured out how to double-post in an almost double-post-proof system. Arrg.

Anonymous said...

Iwasn't going to do this anonymous, but of course I couldn't figure out how to sign in. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....GREAT DAY IN THE UNIVERSE...HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY...LOVE MOM