CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2005

5 Finals To Go...

T minus 120 hours and I'll be done with this crazy year!

The first and probably worst final is tomorrow: surgery!!! Aaaaa!!! But after that, hopefully it will be smooth sailing (except of course for that little wave of the Medicine final on Wednesday).

Anyway, the week was fine (other than a slight melt-down Wednesday afternoon and a cockroach under my bed Friday morning) and I'm actually feeling fairly nonchalant about the whole 5 exam thing. Ah well, so we don't all get A's? Who cares?!? :)

So as for the cockroach problem, I woke up EARLY Friday morning to Maia frantically playing with something on the ground under my bed. She emerged with something in her mouth that she dropped on the floor and what was it?! A freaking HUGE cockroach. I called my mom crying. Seriously. That freaked me out. It would be one thing if I lived in some tropical country where cockroaches were expected, but the fact that we are infested in Corvallis, Oregon - somehow makes it worse. Gross. So we are moving!!!! Yay!! And our new house (hopefully) is in a really nice neighborhood with a pool and rec center AND right next to a great park. So I'm very excited!

In other news, Amanda and I went to see Batman Begins this weekend. I've been a Christian Bale fan since Empire of the Sun, but this movie (despite its occasional cheesy lines) made me like him all the more. :) :) :)

Back to studying I go...more soon!

Word of the Day:
gravitas \GRAV-uh-tahs\, noun:
High seriousness (as in a person's bearing or in the treatment of a subject).

No comments: