...was taken yesterday!!! How excited are we?! VERY excited. Now only 5 finals to go and I'll finally be able to say goodbye to the horrible world of stressful exams (oh except for those pesky boards...but we're just not going to talk about that right now). Keep in mind, this all hinges on me actually PASSING all of my exams :)
Actually nothing much to report (surprise surprise)...the weather was beautiful today, so my little skin cells tried to soak up all the Vitamin D that they could - (alright science nerds, I realize that the skin cells are actually MAKING the vitamin D, verus ABSORBING it from the sun, but it IS the UV rays that stimulate its sythesis). Yeah. I guess I'M the nerd.
This weekend: MUST study, Simon's birthday dinner on Saturday, visit with Shelby and Eric and the kitties, spend some quality time with my lovely roomie (Beth is out of town again!) and well, study some more :)
Andrew - I promise to do the booktag thing this weekend! :)
Word of the Day:
durance \DUR-uhn(t)s; DYUR-\, noun:
1. Imprisonment; confinement or restraint by or as if by force (usually used in the phrase "durance vile").
2. [Archaic] Endurance.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you want to know how many books I own?!? ;)
Post a Comment