I am DRAGGING today...not sure why. Maybe the weather or slight lack of sleep this weekend. Whatever the cause, I wish that I could just go home and take a nice LONG nap. But instead, A and I are in the library yet again, enjoying the lovely effect that finals weeks seems to have on the students here (can you say GROUCHY?!). Some guy behind me just shushed another table for talking quietly. Geez people. Get a study room!
I believe that I am officially a coffee addict: all of the baristas at Dutch Brothers all of a sudden know what I drink - even the ones that have helped me only once or twice. Hmm...verrry interesting.
On her way to Detroit yesterday for a meeting, my mom got stuck in the Cleveland airport for hours. The thunderstorms were prohibiting all air traffic and they had to send everyone on a BUS to Detroit. Can you think of ANYTHING better than going to Detroit on a bus?! I sure can't.
Only 18 DAYS left until I'm a senior!! Woohoo!!
Sautrday trip to the Oregon zoo: our new bear-friend!! (I'm holding his hand ;))


Word of the Day:
countenance \KOWN-tuh-nuhn(t)s\, noun:
1. Appearance or expression of the face; look; aspect.
2. The face; the features.
3. An approving or encouraging look or expression.
4. Favor, good will, support; encouragement.
5. [Obsolete] Bearing; demeanor.
transitive verb:
1. To approve; to support; to encourage.
2. To tolerate or allow.
4 comments:
ew.. bussing to Detroit sounds awful! How long did it take?
Your bear boyfriend is really cute. :)
I think it took about 5 hours. They got into Detroit at 3:30 or 4 am! Yuck!
And the bear-friend thanks you greatly for the compliment :)
I do love that you're blogging again. It makes me really, really happy. :)
Post a Comment